- Level instruments
- UZC magnetic level gauge..
- UZC high temperature and..
- UZC Cryogenic Magnetic L..
- UZC anticorrosive magnet..
- UZD top mounted magnetic..
- UZC Jacketed Magnetic Le..
- UZC-E magnetic sensitive..
- UFZ-4 Buoy level gauge
- UTD series intelligent f..
- Two color mica water lev..
- UGS/UNS Quartz tube leve..
- Two-color glass plate le..
- UB overall non-blind zon..
- UBF frost-proof glass pl..
- UB-D large diameter glas..
- UB type high pressure gl..
- UCZ Magnetostrictive liq..
- UQZ Liquid level transmi..
- UQD Intelligent big floa..
- Flow meter
- Liquid level switch
UZC high temperature and high pressure magnetic level gauge
UZC type high temperature and high pressure magnetic level gauge is a series of liquid level gauges specially designed by our company for high temperature and high pressure measurement environment. Th
UZC type high temperature and high pressure magnetic level gauge is a series of liquid level gauges specially designed by our company for high temperature and high pressure measurement environment. This series of products has the following advantages:
1. The wall thickness simulation design software independently developed according to the pressure vessel design standard can scientifically design the wall thickness of the pressure chamber of the product and the specifications and dimensions of the floating ball according to the pressure and temperature range of the customer's working conditions, effectively improving The pressure performance and safety performance of this series of products.
2. The pressure-bearing chamber and floating ball adopt the single-sided welding and double-sided forming process, which effectively guarantees the quality of the weld.
3. For different pressure levels, the flange connection sealing surface of this product adopts high-pressure design. When the connection flange sealing surface adopts RJ ring connection surface, the maximum design pressure can reach 42MPa.
4. Flaw detection: This series of products will perform a series of flaw detection on each component and cavity after welding according to different pressure levels to ensure the weld quality and zero defects of materials to the greatest extent.
5. The display panel is aimed at high temperature environment, and adopts high temperature isolation technology, which can effectively isolate the display panel from the high temperature chamber, and improve the temperature resistance and service life of this product. The maximum temperature resistance can reach 450 ℃.
6.Hydraulic test: After the production is completed, the product will be subjected to rigorous high-pressure water pressure simulation experiments. The high-pressure water pressure holding test of 1.25-1.5 times the customer's on-site design pressure is used, which is higher than the customer's on-site pressure. The hydrostatic test simulates the customer's on-site use pressure, which guarantees the safety and sealing performance of this series of products to the greatest extent, and provides the safest and most reliable products for customers' production safety measurement.
|Measuring range||300- 15000mm||Rated temperature||≤450℃|
|Measurement accuracy||±5mm||Medium viscosity||≤0.02Pa.S .|
|Nominal pressure||≤42MPa||Follow speed||≤0.08m/s|
|Medium density||≥0.35g/cm3||Transmit output||Two-wire 4-20mA, DC600Ω load|
|Medium density difference||≥0.03g/cm3 (Measurement boundary)||Transmit output||HG / T20592-20635- 2009, DN20, PN2.5 If other flanges are used, please specify when ordering|
|UZ||Yafeng Magnetic level gauge|
|Installation type||C||Side loading||D||Top loading|
|Panel type||A1||-40-80℃ Normal temperature||Z1||-190~-20℃ Vacuum|
|A2||80-180℃ Medium temperature||Z2||-20-180℃ Vacuum|
|A3||180-350℃ High temperature||Z3||180-350℃ Vacuum|
|A4||350-450℃ Ultra high temperature||E||-40℃-450℃ Magnetic sensitivity|
|Range-density||Range mm-density g / cm³|
|Flange material||P||304||PF||304 Lined with fluorine|
|法兰口径||15||Side loading DN15||50||Top loading DN50|
|20||Side loading DN20||65||Top loading DN65|
|25||Side loading DN25||80||Top loading DN80|
|32||Side loading DN32||100||Top loading DN100|
|40||Side loading DN40||125||Top loading DN125|
|50||Side loading DN50||150||Top loading DN150|
|65||Side loading DN65||200||Top loading DN200|
|80||Side loading DN80||250||Top loading DN250|
|Flange sealing surface||Omitted||Raised face||FM||Concave|
|PF||304 Lined with fluorine||Ti||titanium|
|Insulation / anti-frost||Omitted||no|
|C||C-type insulation tube (recommended)|
|D1||40-90 constant temperature electric heat tracing|
|D2||120 ° C temperature control adjustable electric heat tracing|
|S1||Anti-frost below -40 ° C|
|Accessories||Y||Remote Level Gauge|
|Media Name:||Wetted material:|
|Liquid gauge bit number:||Flange specifications:|
|Connection method:||Whether to display:|
|Connection specifications:||Whether to output:|